Notable Places in the Area
Brandssolution.co.uk - 2017年8月9日 at 3:17 PM Reply. Usa online, for sale nyc and where to order real, best place to order generic except purchase online canada. Discount uk also buy in australia, price nz and order uk despite and over the counter medicines. Universal Studios Hollywood is Now Open. The State of California strongly recommends that when you visit Universal Studios Hollywood you be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to visiting, or wear a face covering. Guests who are not fully vaccinated should wear a face covering during their visit. Hollywood Squares (originally The Hollywood Squares) is an American game show in which two contestants compete in a game of tic-tac-toe to win cash and prizes. The show piloted on NBC in 1965 and the regular series debuted in 1966 on the same network.
Dolby TheatreThe Dolby Theatre is a live-performance auditorium in the Hollywood and Highland Center shopping mall and entertainment complex, on Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue, in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles. Dolby Theatre is situated 1 km south of Hollywood Bowl. Photo: Adam Fagen, CC BY-SA 2.0.
Grauman's Chinese TheatreGrauman's Chinese Theatre is a movie palace on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6925 Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Grauman's Chinese Theatre is situated 1¼ km south of Hollywood Bowl. Photo: Alexander-93, CC BY-SA 4.0.
Hollywood Heritage MuseumThe Hollywood Heritage Museum, also known as the 'Hollywood Studio Museum,' is located on Highland Ave. in Hollywood, California, United States. Hollywood Heritage Museum is situated 500 metres southeast of Hollywood Bowl. Photo: Minnaert, Public domain.
John Anson Ford AmphitheatreThe John Anson Ford Theatre is a music venue in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. John Anson Ford Amphitheatre is situated 500 metres northeast of Hollywood Bowl.
Localities in the Area
Whitley HeightsWhitley Heights is a residential neighborhood and historic preservation overlay zone in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Central Los Angeles, California. Photo: Los Angeles, CC BY-SA 3.0.
HollywoodNo trip to Los Angeles is complete without a visit to its most famous district: Hollywood, best known as the self-declared entertainment capital of the world. Photo: Wikimedia, CC BY-SA 2.5.
Beachwood CanyonBeachwood Canyon is a community in the Hollywood Hills, in the northern portion of Hollywood in Los Angeles, California. Photo: Downtowngal, CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Type: Theatre
- Description: open-air theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Categories: concert hall and open-air theatre
- Location: Los Angeles, Southern California, California, United States, North America
|34.1122° or 34° 6' 43.9' north|
Longitude-118.3393° or 118° 20' 21.4' west
OpenStreetMap IDway 133701914
Also Known As
- Basque: Hollywood Bowl
- Bulgarian: Холивуд Боул
- Chinese: 好萊塢露天劇場
- Danish: Hollywood Bowl
- Dutch: Hollywood Bowl
- Esperanto: Hollywood Bowl
- Finnish: Hollywood Bowl
- French: Hollywood Bowl
- German: Hollywood Bowl
- Hebrew: הוליווד בול
- Indonesian: Hollywood Bowl
- Italian: Hollywood Bowl
- Japanese: ハリウッド・ボウル
- Korean: 할리우드 볼
- Norwegian: Hollywood Bowl
- Norwegian Bokmål: Hollywood Bowl
- Persian: هالیوود بول
- Polish: Hollywood Bowl
- Portuguese: Hollywood Bowl
- Russian: Голливуд-боул
- Spanish: Hollywood Bowl
- Swedish: Hollywood Bowl
- Tornedalen Finnish: Hollywood Bowl
- Turkish: Hollywood Bowl
Other Places Named Hollywood Bowl
In the Area
- Universal Studios Back LotLocality, 3½ km north
- Melrose3½ km southwest
- Universal City StudiosLocality, 3½ km northwest
- Hollywood Bowl MuseumMuseum, 210 metres east
- Muse of Music, Dance, DramaWork of art, 260 metres east
- Hollywood Bowl FountainFountain, 260 metres east
- Highland Camrose ParkPark, 400 metres southeast
- Hillpark Open SpacePark, 460 metres north
- The Zev TerracePedestrian zone, 490 metres northeast
- Howard Davis (residence)House, 420 metres southeast
- Exit 9BRoad junction, 440 metres east
- Pilgrimage TheaterBuilding, 490 metres east
- Best Western Hollywood Plaza InnHotel, 560 metres south
- Holiday Inn HollywoodHotel, 610 metres south
- Comfort Inn And Suites HollywHotel, 610 metres south
Explore Your World
- Albany TheatreTheatre in England, United Kingdom
- Saint Swithun's Performing Arts CentreTheatre in England, United Kingdom
- Crucible TheatreTheatre in England, United Kingdom
- Muza Kawasaki Symphony HallTheatre in Kanagawa, Japan
- Peepul CentreTheatre in England, United Kingdom
- Young Performers TheatreTheatre in California, United States
Popular Destinations in Los Angeles
|Hollywood||San Gabriel Valley|
|San Fernando Valley||Long Beach|
Escape to a Random Place
|JaisalmerRajasthan, India||ToulouseOccitanie, France|
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.